The business entity private entrepreneur Orobinskiy P.A. (hereinafter referred to as the “Copyright Holder”), which provides an official offer (public offer), on the one hand, and the User, in accordance with the registration (hereinafter referred to as the “User”), who has accepted and agree to the terms of this “User Agreement” (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement/Contract), containing all the essential conditions for the provision of services (Articles 633, 641 and Chapter 63 of the Civil Code of Ukraine), by:
- Its signing by authorized representatives of the Copyright Holder and the User;
- User registration on the Copyright Holder’s web server at https://jet.vet or when creating a Personal Cabinet in the JetVetPass application ( JetVetPass ) in accordance with the instructions published on the Copyright Holder’s website, assigning an Agreement number (if the user has not been assigned an agreement number, the contract number is the account name – “login” or phone number for the User of the JetVetPass application).
The user is responsible for the accuracy of the information specified during registration.
Terms and definitions:
“Service” – software that provides services for centralization, systematization, storage, analysis and processing of data provided by the User.
“Information (information, data, materials) of the Service” is information about the services of the Service that are entered by Users into the database.
1. General provisions for the operation of the Service
- The Service provides services for systematization, processing, analysis and storage of data provided by the User and/or Third parties.
- Getting access to the materials of the Service, the User is considered to be attached to this Agreement.
- The Service provides, at the request of the User, the use of the functionality of paid Applications, the right to use which arises at the time of purchase of the Application, valid for 30 calendar days, with the possibility of automatic renewal.
- As part of the Service, the Copyright Holder may collect and process personal information entered by the User about Third Parties, information when Users automatically participate in marketing campaigns organized by the Copyright Holder using third-party applications. As part of the Service, the Copyright Holder may also process information related to the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, including what content was viewed using the Service, and using mobile applications of Third Parties.
- When Users contact the Copyright Holder in order to obtain information support, the Copyright Holder may, as part of the Service, collect the information necessary to fulfill the User’s request and receive feedback if necessary. The copyright holder may also contact the user using the account’s existing contact information and data entered by the user. The Copyright Holder may also collect other information when communicating with Users, such as any support requests provided by Users or any feedback provided by Users.
- The Copyright Holder may automatically receive and register on its servers information from the User’s browser or any device, including IP address, software and hardware attributes, pages requested by the User, mobile identifiers, information about the use of the Service, and / or information about other devices in use, or system level information.
- The Copyright Holder may collect and store information that is obtained as a result of surveys that may be conducted by the Copyright Holder or contractors engaged by the Copyright Holder – third parties, namely information regarding gender, age, marital status, personal preferences, etc.
- The Rightholder may also add and use information legally obtained from third parties to the Rightholder’s existing User/Third Party data.
- As part of the operation of its Service, the Copyright Holder may collect certain information using technologies such as cookies, pixels, local storage, and so on.
- The Copyright Holder may allow Third Parties, such as providers of advertising and/or analytics services, to collect information using all types of technologies directly on the page of the Service or mobile Service. The data they collect is subject to protection in accordance with the applicable privacy policies of those Third Parties.
- The User agrees that, in order to provide its services, the Copyright Holder can use the information that the Copyright Holder collects and places to provide services and inform Users, Third Parties, including for creating and managing User accounts, solving technical problems and access to various functions ; communication with Users, including on issues of the Service, customer service or permitted advertising communications through any available communication channels; research and analytical activity in order to improve the Service; evaluation of certain factors of personal information, in particular, to analyze and predict personal preferences, interests, behavior or location, and the like.
- The Rightholder may store the information that he collects and receives in the Service for as long as necessary to fulfill the relevant purposes that do not violate the terms of this Agreement.
- This agreement applies to all subdomains of this Service.
2. Sharing data
- The copyright holder may share the information he collects with trusted parties, including those located in any third country. In this case, the transmitted data remains the subject of this Agreement.
- The copyright holder may distribute the information he collects under exceptional circumstances:
- The Copyright Holder may use third party service providers to provide some of its services, in which case all personal data is subject to this Agreement;
- The copyright holder reserves the right, in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine, to exchange information with private individuals and government agencies.
- The Copyright Holder may provide personal data of the User/Third Parties at the request of the competent authorities, executed in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine.
- In the event that the Copyright Holder’s business or part of such business is sold or reorganized and the Copyright Holder transfers all or almost all of its assets to the new owner, then the personal data of users may be transferred to the buyer in order to ensure the continuity of the Service.
- The Copyright Holder may share certain information, which may include personal data of the User/Third Parties, with third party service providers, trusted partners or authorized researchers in order to better understand which advertisements or services may be of interest to those concerned.
- In cases of transfer of personal data, informing the User about the transfer of personal data of third parties remains at the discretion of the Copyright Holder.
3. User control
- The Copyright Holder undertakes to do everything possible to ensure the correctness and relevance of the Information posted on the Service. The Copyright Holder ensures the secrecy of the messages of the Users of the Service, with the exception of cases provided for by the legislation of Ukraine. Due to the fact that the Copyright Holder uses the Service only for systematization, processing, analysis and storage of the User’s data, the Copyright Holder disclaims responsibility:
- for any violation of the Service;
- for any errors in the operation of the Service;
- for causing harm, damage, loss of information or for causing any other losses to persons who arose when using the Service, including any other material losses incurred as a result of visiting the Service or the impossibility of visiting it, as well as due to excessive trust in any information obtained directly or indirectly through the Program;
- for violation by the User of copyright (as well as related rights, as well as other rights of property and non-property rights of subjects of intellectual property rights) and other rights of third parties, by publishing Materials that do not comply with applicable law (including the law governing relations in the field of intellectual property property, both Ukrainian and international legislation), including those added by the User to the Service:
- the copyright holder is not responsible for the placement of information by intruders, namely the placement of information (information, data) with deliberately false information;
- for providing, at the official request of the relevant state bodies, by the Copyright Holder all the necessary information (taking into account technical capabilities), within the framework permitted by the legislation of Ukraine;
- for the fact that the user’s information that he adds to the Service may be displayed with a delay of several minutes to several business days. The Copyright Holder reserves the right not to take into account and / or delete the User’s information that violates the terms of this Agreement;
- the place of service provision is Ukraine. Any dispute arising in connection with this Agreement, including any question regarding its validity or termination, must be submitted and finally resolved by the courts of Ukraine in accordance with the law (both substantive and procedural) of Ukraine;
- The Copyright Holder cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from the use of the Service.
- The information contained or referred to in the Service is provided for general information, informational purposes or promotional purposes only, to the extent permitted by applicable law, and may contain inaccuracies or be deemed out of date. The Copyright Holder does not give any direct, indirect or other guarantees of any kind about the objectivity, correctness, accuracy, completeness and / or relevance of the Information / Materials and does not bear any responsibility, direct or indirect, for any losses and / or inconveniences that the User has suffered or could incur in connection with the decisions made by him independently on the basis of the Information and its interpretation. Any risks associated with decisions made on the basis of the Information posted on this Service, as well as with a misunderstanding and interpretation of the Information provided, lie solely with the User.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content posted on the Service and represent the personal experience / opinion of the authors and belong, respectively, to them, and not to the Copyright Holder. The copyright holder makes no warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, in connection with them, including (but not limited to) any warranties of title, harmlessness, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy or completeness of the related information. The Information posted on the Service is private and does not reflect the official point of view of the Copyright Holder, authorized state bodies or manufacturers (unless otherwise expressly stated). Thus, the Copyright Holder is not obliged to consider claims for violation of the rights of Third Parties / Users, such posted Materials, however, may help to protect the violated rights of such persons.
- Publication of links to any third party sites should not be considered an endorsement of the content or endorsement of those third party Services by the Copyright Holder.
- The Copyright Holder, at his own discretion, may suspend or prohibit the User’s access to the Service if, in his opinion, the User violates the requirements of this Agreement or poses a threat to the functioning of the Service. After blocking the account / or introducing another type of technical access ban – the User loses access to the Service. Such actions of the Copyright Holder do not require notification of the User. The Copyright Holder has the right to edit, close and delete messages, topics, files, etc., which, in the opinion of the Copyright Holder, do not comply with this Agreement, violate the requirements of law or ethics.
- The Copyright Holder of the Service is not responsible for the loss of data or any other damage to the User’s equipment or any other equipment or software caused by or associated with downloading materials from the Service or clicking on links posted in the Service.
- The site administration has the right to change the design of the Service, its structure, set of services, rules for its operation, supplement the scripts / plug-ins used, software and other objects used or stored in the Service, etc. at any time with or without prior notice.
- All materials or all content of the site, including design elements, texts, graphics, photos, videos, etc., which do not belong to Third Parties, are subject to the exclusive rights of the Copyright Holder and are protected by copyright law, trademark and other laws protecting intellectual property. No information and / or Materials posted on the Service may be reproduced, processed, distributed, published, transmitted or sold, in whole or in part, without the prior permission of the Copyright Holder.
- Materials posted on the Service as advertisements are advertisements of Third Parties who are solely responsible for violating the rights/legitimate interests of Users/Third Parties. Trademarks mentioned in the Service are the property of their respective owners.
- If fines are imposed on the Copyright Holder, in connection with the presentation by Third Parties of claims related to the information published by the User and / or violation by the User of rights to intellectual property objects, the User undertakes to reimburse the Copyright Holder for all losses, including legal costs, due to non-compliance these rules or a violation of the rights of Third Parties.
- Claims of Third Parties/Users related to the Information published by the User and/or violation by the User of rights to intellectual property objects are sent to the relevant User who violated, and he is obliged to consider the claim and resolve the issues raised in it within a reasonable time.
- The Copyright Holder, to the extent possible, contributes to the protection of the rights and interests of individuals and ensuring compliance with legal requirements only after the person concerned contacts the Copyright Holder by sending an electronic message to the following email address: contact@jet .vet.
- Users, in accordance with this Agreement, have granted the Right Holder the right to disclose, without limitation of the period of validity and territory, within the framework of the legislation of Ukraine, personal data, as well as other information of Users / Third Parties to persons who provide services to the Right Holder, including, but not exclusively, process applications, payments.
- All information that is collected by the Copyright Holder is protected within reasonable limits by technical means and security procedures in order to prevent unauthorized access or use of data. Persons affiliated with the Copyright Holder, reliable partners and independent service providers undertake to use the information received from the Copyright Holder in accordance with the security requirements and this Agreement.
4. Changing this convention
- The koristuvach grants the legal officer the right to inform you by mail, by email, by phone, or by SMS, or by Viber, or, in another way, by calling, be it commercial and/or informational in nature.
- The Copyright Holder may amend, supplement or otherwise change this Agreement without prior notice to the User. The user understands and agrees to be fully responsible for periodically reviewing this document.
- By continuing to use the services of the Service after making any amendments, additions or any other changes to this agreement, Users confirm that they agree with any changes to this Agreement.
- This Agreement is drawn up in Ukrainian, however, it may be provided for review to Users in Russian and English. In case of inconsistency between the provisions of this document in Ukrainian and its translation into Russian and English, only the version of the document in Ukrainian posted on the Service “jet.vet”
- Before each use of any functions of the Service, the User undertakes to check the current (current) version of the Agreement.
has legal force.
5. Other terms
- The User grants the Copyright Holder the right to inform him by mail, e-mail, telephone and / or SMS, and / or Viber, and / or other means of communication any information of a commercial and / or informational nature.
- Informational messages intended for a wide range of Users/Third Parties are sent to email addresses or otherwise communicate with Users/Third Parties.
- If disputes and disagreements arise between the Parties under this Agreement or in connection with it, the Parties undertake to resolve them through negotiations.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ukraine. Issues not regulated by this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine (material and procedural). All possible disputes arising from relations governed by this Agreement shall be resolved in the manner prescribed by the legislation of Ukraine, according to the norms of the law of Ukraine.
- Throughout the text of this Agreement, unless otherwise indicated, the terms “current legislation”, “applicable legislation” are understood as the legislation of Ukraine and the legislation of the place of residence of the User/Users.
- The recognition by a court of any provision of the Agreement as invalid or unenforceable does not entail the invalidity or non-performance of other provisions of this Agreement.